EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION SEMINAR
“There Are No Dullards, Only Ineffective Teaching Strategies”
In every child, there are great potentials waiting to be discovered and nurtured. Quite unfortunately, many educators are not well equipped with necessary skills, attitude, and knowledge necessary to discover and nurture the greatness in every child.
Educators are not meant to teach alone, they are supposed to be able to build brains. In this one day events, we want to upgrade the educators’ skills to be able to meet the learning needs of today’s children. It is important to know that analog teaching skills acquired some years back cannot meet the learning needs of today’s digital natives.
We want to show educators the latest findings in neuro-linguistic programming that can transform their teaching skills. Skills to diagnose, analyze and leverage learners’ interest to deliver effective teaching. We will show them how to leverage modern tools, techniques, and technology to give our children competitive advantage etc.
- 21st Century Teaching Skills (Upgrade Session)
- How to Get 100% Transformation in Education
- Associative Teaching Method
- How to Discover and Leverage Learners’ Interest to teach
- The Secrets of Raising Maths Geniuses
- Gaining Competitive Advantage with Tools, Techniques and Technology
- The New Science of Learning
- Accelerated Learning Techniques
- Syndicate Classes
- Group Activities
- Classroom Lectures/Videos